www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Holt Press. Make you own badge here.

Countdown to Augusta
JavaScript Kit

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Purchased today, Assembled Tonight, That's Impressive!

 
Well, it is for a no tool-guy like me! For Birchy it would be a 5 minute kob with his eyes closed but for me, correctly interpreting and following instructions and wielding tools is a challenge! See post below for background info about the cupboard!
And No, this is not a slow news day at Holt Press, quite the contrary, I just wanted to celebrate a little masculine achievement! Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At Thu. Nov. 09, 09:05:00 am 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done on the achievement!! I had to comment cause i too am not too good at it and recently put a small cupboard together. . .at times I am sure the instructions are not in ENGLISH!!

 
At Thu. Nov. 09, 09:06:00 am 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhhh i forgot to add my name Cara here :)

 
At Thu. Nov. 09, 10:58:00 am 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marcus,
Great to hear "your" funeral went well.
Nice job on the cupboard and thanx for the acknowledgement re Birchy could of done it in 5 minutes.
Not one to brag but, I finished our TV/vido cabinet, all made form scabbed timber and it looks good. I'm now working on Kathryn's Xmas present- a large bookcase with four draws at the bottom, again all made from recycled timber. Total cost about $25 (mostly for stain and varnish). Arrgh, the joys of power tools!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home