www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Holt Press. Make you own badge here.

Countdown to Augusta
JavaScript Kit

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

For the visually cahllenged

Holt Press
Before anyone complains, yes I know the font in the post below is hard to read! It looked better on Word when I previewed it but on Blogger everything is reduced in size and thus it's become hard to read.
Sorry.
For those not prepared to persevere with it, here it is in plain text!


I visited both the families of Nathan and Bianca today, the young couple killed in the Dunsborough fire. They were not as desperately sad as they were last week thankfully and have received a huge amount of support and care from the community. The outpouring of love toward them and their children has given them a great deal of comfort to help them cope with their grief.

I spent about an hour with Nathan’s family preparing for the funeral service on Wednesday morning. It’s being held at Meelup, a beautiful local beach, and will be a relaxed and informal event. I’ve been told to wear my best thongs!

Most of tomorrow will be spent preparing and writing. It’s an important job and I always want to do it as well as I possibly can, a funeral is a once only chance to farewell the person whose died so I want to get it right.

2 Comments:

At Tue. Nov. 07, 03:35:00 pm 2006, Blogger Peter said...

The text is fine in both posts Marcus, a little smaller in the original but readable even with OLD eyes.
Persavere with the change to Beta as that is one of the things you can fix with a mouse click.
BTW click "Ctrl +" will enlarge text while on the net.

 
At Tue. Nov. 07, 07:39:00 pm 2006, Blogger The Heir said...

the text seems perfectly readable to me in both, i even tried it with my glasses off and still managed.
good luck with the preparation, tough job...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home