www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Holt Press. Make you own badge here.

Countdown to Augusta
JavaScript Kit

Sunday, November 12, 2006

The Blogs They are a Changin'

I've just tried to switch to Blogger Beta for the second time, and was unsuccessful again. It appears my blog is too big. I guess size does matter.
I have created a new version of Holt Press with the new version but won't be able to transfer my history to the new blog which is a real shame. I will leave a permanent link on here so that my readers (all four of you) can find it.
It is still called Holt Press but the URL is different.
www.holtpress2.blogspot.com should get you there.
Well, here goes!
See you on the other side.

1 Comments:

At Sun. Nov. 12, 07:31:00 am 2006, Anonymous Joshy said...

I can't handle change...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home