www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Holt Press. Make you own badge here.

Countdown to Augusta
JavaScript Kit

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Another Big Day Ahead

 
Tomorrow I'm conducting Nathan's funeral service. I spent much of today preparing for it and have just finished the final draft of my message. Carolyn read the first one and made some helpful suggestions and helped me soften and lighten the tone of the first draft.
The funeral is at 11.00 followed by a wake, also at Meelup Beach, then later in the afternoon the committal and cremation in Bunbury at 4.00 so it's going to be a long and intense day. I may have said that in my previous post but it's no less true for having been said twice if I have.
The picture above is the country week soccer team I coached last year. It features Nathan's younger brother Vaughan. It's going to be a tough day for him and the other two boys tomorrow and for their parents.
I hope and pray I never have to go through this experience with any of my own children.

On a much lighter note, Tottenham ended a 33 game streak without a win against Chelsea when they beat them 2-1 at White Hart Lane on Sunday night. The signs suggest Spurs are improving and their season might just be turning around.
And the NY Giants beat Houston to stretch their winning streak to 5.
A good week for the Holt Press teams! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home