www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Holt Press. Make you own badge here.

Countdown to Augusta
JavaScript Kit

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Student Art

 
Some of the art on display at a school in Perth that I visited last week. I've always liked art, without taking a strong interest in it, just enjoying and admiring the the things people create, I've been to plenty of galleries in different places and am always impressed with what I find. But now that I've taken up painting it's a bit like buying a new car and you suddenly notice the same model of car on the road everywhere, everywhere I look I notice the artwork, in cafes and restaurants, homes and offices, parks and city streets, it's everywhere, and it's great. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home