www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Holt Press. Make you own badge here.

Countdown to Augusta
JavaScript Kit

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Home from Mandurah

Holt Press
We're home again after a very long day.
I "dozed" in the car on the way to Mandurah then much to my surprise managed to stay awake and mostly alert throughout the whole training day which finished at 7.15pm. Everything went well, we had a really good turn out and we got lots done. Birchy came to his first meeting, he and Katherine and the kids are coming to Augusta to be on the team for the first time which is fantastic news. Getting the Letchies involved a few years ago was wonderful, now having the Birchy's on board too is doubly good. The three of us (Greg, Darren and I) are going to jointly lead the teenage program this year. We added it up at lunchtime and worked out between us we've got at least 63 year's experience in working with teenagers! On that basis we should be able to manage a week long beach mission program.

Jordan got his wish after the meeting when we went to Gloria Jean's for coffee and dessert.

Ironically, despite my tiredness I stayed awake the whole way home, while the kids slept in the back.

Tomorrow is also busy, I'm speaking at Dunsborough Community Church in the morning, about chaplaincy and the trip to Uluru earlier this year.
We've got the Masters Rules Footy wind-up BBQ at lunch time which I'll only be able to stay at for an hour cause in the afternoon I'm on roster at the gallery down at Art Geo.
Suffice to say I'm looking forward to tomorrow night when I can finally get some rest.

Apart from now, when I'm about to go to bed.

2 Comments:

At Sun. Oct. 29, 05:21:00 pm 2006, Blogger Gazza said...

I heard on the news yesterday the State goverment are contemplating Installing 30+ Chaplains into State run Schools... There maybe an opening for a senior Chaplain or an advisor. It may be time to come back on a permanent basis.

P.S. The Cats need new members

 
At Mon. Oct. 30, 05:50:00 pm 2006, Blogger Marcus said...

Tempting, very tempting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home