www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Holt Press. Make you own badge here.

Countdown to Augusta
JavaScript Kit

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Brief Blogging interlude between Taxi Driving and Sleeping

Holt Press
Only a few minutes to blog before I go and start my shift in the cab. I had a profitable night last night but the late finish meant today was pretty low energy.
I put the final coat of gesso on my 10 boards so they're now ready to paint on. Took Sport Boy and his friend into town looking for a toy he wanted to buy with his pocket money.
He's not feeling well now and has been having periods of being afraid and distressed for no apparent reason. Carolyn is home from her retreat so at least she can look after him while I go to work. She had a great time.
I've got to go up to Perth for a Beach Mission meeting tomorrow afternoon so it's going to be another long night and day. I'll stay in Perth Sunday night and do some more work on the camp on Monday to make good use of my time.

Sadly The NY Mets lost to St Louis and failed to make the World Series in the baseball, I followed the game on the net and felt let down at the end!

1 Comments:

At Mon. Oct. 23, 01:10:00 pm 2006, Blogger Margaret said...

Hello Marcus, It is a very sad thing to witness some of the behaviour today, which seems to be so wide spread. I certainly can undstand your comment that it would make one want to lock up their daughters.
I know there are still a lot of beautiful young people with correct life ethics, however I fear for the one's who think their bad behaviour is "normal."
Cheers Margaret

 

Post a Comment

<< Home